Land Investment can cover everything from several hundred acres to owning a single vacant lot. It represents the ultimate accomplishment for a real estate investor. The profit potential is impressive and it gives you the opportunity to have a permanent, positive effect on your community.
This ultimate elite training will provide you with a variety of strategies you can use to control and develop real estate. You'll walk though the development process in a step-by-step fashion. You'll discover ways to buy ahead of growth, improve zoning to increase value, as well as ways to build or sell to another investor. Along the way, you'll also explore the details of platting to obtain appreciation and how to finance your deals through banks, seller participation, and private investors.
Land Development Learning Objectives
- Explore the many ways land can be used
- Understand the elements of highest & best use
- Discover the Seven Key Strategies for Land Development
- Know the questions to ask the owner or realtor before you buy
- Identify what to look for while walking the subject site
- Discuss ways to improve zoning
- Understand ways to platt or subdivide
- Discuss environmental issues & how they impact a development
- Become familiar with Phase 1 & 2 Environmental Site Assessments (ESAs)
- Know what mitigation is & how it affects the development process
- Identify the details & purpose of an offering memorandum
- Explore Return on Investment (ROI)
- Locating & dealing with banks
- Discuss raising capital/Regulation D
- Discover ways to offset the carrying costs associated with holding land
- Discover ways to find potential deals
- Identify & recruit the Power Team members involved land development
If you're ready to take your investment career to the next level, this elite training will completely prepare you for the highest and best use of your investing skills.