This elite training is essential for every serious real estate investor who is building a portfolio to generate wealth and cash flow. In addition to determining where there is profit in residential/commercial opportunities, you will also discover how your investment properties can lead to creating multiple streams of income so you can better adjust to changes in market trends.
Income Properties will equip you to handle the practical aspects of owning and/or managing investment properties including applications (setting tenant criteria, screening, and selection), leases (lease provisions, regulations, and lease addenda), and property preparation for sale or rental (cost-effective methods for rehabbing). You will gain the solid foundation necessary to generate and maximize cash flow.
Income Properties Learning Objectives
- Discover ways to create multiple streams of income
- Set standards for you & your properties
- Know the components of managing your property portfolio
- Discuss ways to build net worth through buying & holding
- Understand what tenants look for & what investors should look out for
- Determine market values & rates of return for residential & commercial properties
- Explore the due diligence process
- Identify opportunities in different markets
- Examine zoning rules & regulations
- Understand fair housing laws, discrimination & handicap provisions
- Review lease applications, lease provisions, rental criteria, and tenant screening & selection
- Discover cost-effective ways to rehab & deal with contractors
- Discover the best way to operate or select a property management company
No matter what your level of investing experience, this training offers you a variety of strategies to implement in your real estate investment business making it a MUST for the serious investor.