Commercial Real Estate
Commercial Real Estate offers a variety of investment opportunities. After this elite training you will be equipped to recognize the exciting potential Commercial Real Estate has to offer. For beginners, Commercial Real Estate may provide quick cash for debt relief through wholesaling. More experienced investors will want to hold for cash flow and appreciation to improve their lifestyle. During this elite training, you will explore the Real Estate Cycle with open discussions on trigger points, cycle length, and reading your market. You will also gain a thorough understanding of the four basics types of commercial property: retail, warehouse, office, and multi-unit residential (apartments).
Commercial Real Estate Learning Objectives
- Understanding the real estate cycle
- Evaluating area comps
- Mastering the basics of retail, warehouse, office, & apartments
- Analyze & understand investment calculations including APOD, cash flow, gross rent multiplier, net operating income (NOI), cap rate, cash on cash, & return on investment (ROI)
- Securing your financing
- Negotiating the deal
- Building your network
- Raising capital
- Exploring creative deal structures
- Harnessing the deal
- Understanding lease terms & their impact on due diligence
Once you are empowered with a fundamental understating of commercial real estate, we will work on your personal presentations for attracting deals and financing. The final steps of the training will be to discuss the paperwork needed to secure an investment and review existing leases for due diligence.