ELITE LEGACY EDUCATION TABLET SWEEPSTAKES
- Sponsor. Contest is sponsored by Elite Legacy Education, Inc., a Florida corporation, the headquarters of which is located at 1612 E. Cape Coral Parkway, Cape Coral, FL 33904 ("Sponsor"). By entering, you agree to these official rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, which are final and binding. Tablet devices are given away on behalf of Elite Legacy Education, Inc.
- Eligibility. The Elite Legacy Education Tablet Sweepstakes ("Sweepstakes") are open only to individuals who are legal U.S. residents, 18 years of age or older, who attend a free Rich Dad Education seminar, during a weekly period as defined below. Employees of Sponsor, and their respective parents, subsidiaries, agencies, and affiliated companies and their immediate families are not eligible.
- How to Enter. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.
To enter a weekly individual Sweepstake, attend a free Rich Dad Education seminar. You can register to attend at http://richdadeducation.com/us/FreeWorkshop/ or by calling 800-978-8068.
Sponsor is not responsible for incomplete, lost, late, damaged, illegible, misplaced or misdirected entries or faulty transmissions, technical computer hardware or software failures of any kind, lost or interrupted or unavailable network connections, or failed, incomplete, garbled, misrouted, scrambled or delayed computer transmission or other errors or problems of any kind, whether mechanical, human, electronic or otherwise, which may limit a user's ability to participate in the sweepstakes. Sponsor is not responsible for any typographical or other error in the printing of the offer, administration of the sweepstakes or in the announcement of the prizes. Sponsor assumes no responsibility or liability for (a) any incorrect or inaccurate entry information, or for any faulty, failed, garbled or jumbled electronic data transmissions; (b) any unauthorized access to, or theft, destruction or alteration of entries at any point in the operation of this Sweepstakes; (c) any technical malfunction, failure, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regard to any equipment, systems, networks, lines, satellites, servers, computers or providers utilized in any aspect of the operation of the Sweepstakes; or, (d) inaccessibility or unavailability of the internet or the Entry Site or any combination thereof; (e) any injury or damage to participants or to any other person's computer which may be related to or resulting from any attempt to participate in the Sweepstakes or download any materials in the Sweepstakes.
- Prizes. One (1) Grand Prize winner will be selected each week from a pool of all eligible individuals who attend a Rich Dad Education Workshop beginning each Monday and ending the following Saturday or Sunday (depending on whether there are Sunday Workshops scheduled for the week). The Grand Prize winner will be selected from all combined eligible Entries from each week's Workshops in a random drawing conducted on or about two days after the last event for the particular week. Each individual sweepstake will begin Monday and will end after the last Workshop scheduled on the following Saturday or Sunday (depending on whether there are Sunday Workshops scheduled for the week). Individual sweepstake prize winners will be determined via a random computer generated drawing of all eligible entries received each week as defined above. The Grand Prize will consist of a Tablet which brand/model/make will vary. The approximate retail value of the Grand Prize is up to $199.00.
- Winner Selection, Notification and Delivery.
Prize winners will be notified by email, U.S. mail, or telephone. Should a prize notification or prize addressed to an Entrant be returned as undeliverable, Sponsor may not resend the notice (whether by the same or another method), research the Entrant's address, or make any further attempts at delivery. Sponsor may disqualify that Entrant and select an alternate winner.
Any alternate winner will have the same rights and obligations as the original winner.
The delivery of the Tablet device to the individual sweepstake winner will arrive within 6 weeks of the drawing from each individual specified geographical area. If, due to lack of inventory, the delivery time will be longer than 6 weeks the Sponsor will contact the Grand Prize winner to inform her or him when the prize can be expected to arrive.
- Expenses, Taxes, and Fees. All expenses not specifically mentioned herein are not included and are solely each winner's responsibility. The Grand Prize for each individual sweepstake will consist of only those items specifically listed as part of that particular prize. However, Sponsor reserves the right in its discretion for any reason or no reason, to substitute prizes of equal or greater values. Sponsor is responsible only for prize delivery; Sponsor is not responsible for prize utility, quality or otherwise. Taxes and fees, if any, are the sole responsibility of prize winners.
- Odds of Winning. The odds of winning depend on the number of valid entries received each week as defined above.
- Releases. By entering the Sweepstakes, Entrant releases and holds harmless Sponsor and any other advertising or promotion agencies or business partners involved with or retained to provide services in connection with the Sweepstakes, and/or each of their respective affiliates, parent or related entities, subsidiaries, or successors (collectively, the "Promotion Entities"), against any and all claims, demands and liabilities arising out of or relating to the Sweepstakes, Entrant's participation in the Sweepstakes and/or any Sweepstakes-related activity, including, without limitation, winner's responsibility for, use or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof. Additionally, by acceptance of prize, prize winner agrees to release the Promotion Entities from any and all liability, claims or actions of any kind whatsoever for injuries, damages or losses to persons and property which may be sustained in connection with the receipt, ownership or use of the prize.
- Error Correction. Sponsor reserves the right to correct or change any and all printing, typographical or mechanical errors. If because of a printing or other technical error, or for any other reason, more prizes are claimed than the number set forth in these Official Rules, a random drawing will be held among all eligible claimants making purportedly valid claims to award the advertised number of prizes available. Only the numbers of prizes stated in these Official Rules are available to be won in the Sweepstakes.
- Restrictions. Void where prohibited, taxed, or restricted by law.